Become a LEADER in the Community...Become a DAUGHTER!
Mahalo for your interest in becoming a Hawai`i’s Daughters Guild of California member.
The opportunity to belong to an organization which supports Hawaiian issues, promotes cultural awareness and preservation, and raises monies to support young woman in their post secondary endeavors is a privilege we proudly accept.
If you are committed to the mission of the Guild and
are able to work toward fulfilling our mission,
WE WELCOME YOUR APPLICATION.
Requirements For Membership
- A female of Hawaiian descent (or Hawaiian at heart if membership allows)
- Ability and willingness to volunteer and participate time to club and community events.
- Participation in club sponsored events
- Attendance to monthly general membership meetings
- Sponsorship by an active Hawai`i's Daughters Guild member
Annual Dues: $40.00
To help us get to know you better, we would appreciate your completing the brief membership application. Completed applications should be returned to the HDG member who is sponsoring your membership.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Committee Chairwoman, Kainoa Rickard at [email protected]